Eddie Lawson wore the especially designed leather suit in 1989 when he won the 500cc class of the World Championship with Honda.
Suit Safety Features
- Selected top grain leather is specially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- Removable Knee Sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
#EddieLawson, #EddieLawson1989Leathers, #EddieLawsonLeathers, #EddieLawsonRothmansHondaGP1989LeatherSuit, #MOTOGP1989LeatherSuit