Suit Safety Features
- Selected top grain leather is specially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- Removable Knee Sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
Options to Customize your Suit Order
- SIZE: Custom size (Made to Measure) tailored fitting, will have your leathers feeling comfortable all day long.
- SIZE: Standard sizes from XS to 4XL and everything in between to ensure that we can fit you no matter what’s your size
- LEATHER: Choice of Cowhide or Kangaroo Leathers for suit construction.
- DESIGN: Desired design is available in 1-piece suit or 2-piece suit.
- FITTING: You can get the required design either in gents or ladies fittings.
- HUMP: Aerodynamic hump can be opted from these options: a. No hump, b. Standard hump, c. Ventilated hump, d. Hydro Hump.
- PERFORATION: Depending on your local weather conditions, you can opt from No Perforation, Perforated Chest, Perforated Front or Fully Perforated.
- STRETCH: Optional for stretch materials are Schoeller®-Keprotec , Schoeller®-dynatec, DuPont™ Kevlar® and Kevlar.
- MATCHING GEAR: Matching Gloves and Matching Boots are also available. Matching gear will be made in matching colors of your selected suit.
#GP1993, #KevinSchwantz, #LeatherSuit, #LuckyStrike, #Suzuki