Kawasaki Leathers Specifications & Construction Details
- Top grain cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness is used for Kawasaki leathers.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch.
- External CE Approved Protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers at front, cuff and calf.
- Velcro reinforced strap on neck, cuff and calf.
- Velcro’s for attaching knee slider.
- Soft neoprene cuff and collar construction.
- Safety stitched with high strength nylon thread is used for maximum safety.
- Kawasaki leathers also have Polyester mesh lining.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density (CE approved) spine protector.
- Removable CE approved aerodynamic hump (Optional)
- Left side inner mesh chest pocket
#2015, #Kawasaki, #LeatherSuit, #MotoGP, #TomSykes